As a boon to many of the workers, this made the job changing a straightforward process. Now, the transfer of money from the Employee Provident Fund can be transferred to another account without any difficulty.
Physical process of Online EPF transfer Steps :
- Application of account transfer form
- manual Filling
- The employer needs to forward the application the nearest regional PF office
- Completing Successful verification, The application is forwarded to previous employer
- Attestation is done by the employer after the verification is done by him
- Transfer of PF balance is made from on account to the next account that is opened.
But, today we are here to guide you how to do the Self EPF online transfer. Which would actually favour in transfer of account easily.
Who can transfer PF online…??
We all know that now a days the online process has made the life easy for all individuals. But, the PF transfer is not available for all the employees. For this the employee needs to be accomplish few requirements.
- The employer needs to have a digital signature of employee.
- And the employees member ID needs to be present in the database of EPFO.
Note : Employee need not go the employer for that. The individual can get the information at EPFO web-site.
: EPFO Online Transfer :
We are here to guide you on the step by step process for Online EPF Transfer,
Note : Before employee logs in, check if the individual can apply online. If not Form-13 needs to submit this physical copy by taking it from previous / current employer.
- Log on to the EPFO
- On the home page look for option and click on –“Online transfer claim portal”
- Once the eligibility criteria is met by the individual then log-in & claim process can be done.
- As a next option “Request for Transfer of Funds”Click on it.
- As a result Form-13 appears, where PF number of both Current & Previous employer needs to be entered.
- Click on “Click here to get details”.
- Rest of the personal details such as Date of Joining / Date of exit / fathers or spouse name etc., appear as a result.
- This information is for verification, just to make sure that the amount is transferred into the right account or not.
- A pop-up appears, asking the employee if he/she wishes to claim attested by current / previous employer.
- Small characters have to be entered at the box available. Then click on ‘Get Pin’. At the declaration part click on ‘I Agree’.
- On the registered mobile number PIN is sent. There on the application is submitted.
- An ID for tracking is generated.
- The form is saved in the profile. A print-out needs to be taken in PDF version. This in turn needs to be submitted to the employer within 15 days.
- The authorised individuals name form details, who have to sign will appear after submission of form.
- The details are then verified by the current & Previous employers.
- Once an approval is received from both employers, the funds are then credited into the members account through EPFO branch Office.
- Here, the employer has got an important role to play in verifying the signature and details of employee.
- An SMS is sent to the employee for updates.
Isn’t this an easy process for fund online transfer
Life made easy for all the employee’s, where time is saved to a large extent